With extensive industry experience ourselves, we have an appreciation of the qualities, capabilities and aptitude you would want to see from successful candidates. We pride ourselves on being able to add value to clients’ businesses by sourcing candidates who 'hit the ground running' and make a positive impact.
Our firm is based on sound values of respect, empathy, honesty and commitment. We are passionate about what we do and determined to help our clients succeed through a strategy of building long-term partnerships.
We have a sound and proven business that encompasses:
- A targeted search and selection process – we conduct a rigorous and diligent search for the right individual that will match your requirements both in terms of skill set and cultural fit.
- Open, honest, and sometimes challenging advice to ensure the most successful outcome.
- A continued relationship with you as an individual to enhance your career and support your life ambitions.
Guarantees to Clients
- Our partnership philosophy means we are brought in early on in the recruitment process and are able to add immediate value in offering innovative solutions to sometimes complex requirements.
- We agree a fixed fee with you for each assignment so there are no hidden costs.
- We are creative in our search. By identifying both your core requirements and your company values we are able to identify candidates that match the brief from sometimes unexpected sources.
- We offer a shortlist of top quality candidates that we know will match your requirements by skill set, cultural fit and by understanding their motivation for taking this role. We will not waste your time.
- We will work to a time schedule agreed by you. We understand that time is precious.
- We stand by every commitment to client and candidate – responses to enquiries, commitment to deadlines and the ability to be on the end of the phone to chat through any query.
- We communicate with you as often as you would like – this is your search.
- We ask for your feedback on our performance following an assignment.
- We would continue to identify and attract candidates for the brief for a further six month period if an appointment is not made from the initial shortlist.
- If an appointment proves to be unsuccessful within the first six months we would repeat the assignment free of charge (except for expenses).
Guarantees to Candidates
- Candidates are also clients so we treat every individual with the same courtesy and respect.
- We will acknowledge every CV that we receive and respond to every call within 24 hours.
- We will offer feedback on your CV should you require it.
- We will not pass your CV on to a client, nor take up references, without your express permission.
- All interviews will be confirmed to you in writing.
- We know that recruitment is a two way process and we will aim to also provide a briefing pack from the client prior to the interview.
- Feedback from interviews will be supplied with honesty and constructive advice from us if so desired so that you will always benefit from the time you have given.
- We welcome any suggestion for improvements to our service.
- We treat both candidate and client with mutual respect and courtesy.
- We will respond to every letter, email and telephone call within 24 hours.
- We work with honesty, transparency and integrity.
- We provide thought leadership to help clients and candidates make critical long-term decisions.
- We foster best practice amongst our network of contacts for the benefit of all.
- Whilst search cannot be rushed, it can be done with momentum and focus. We will work quickly, keeping you appraised of progress throughout the process.
To find out more, contact us.